Realme Repair Oxfordshire
Still looking for a place providing excellent quality, friendly, reliable and professional Realme repair Oxfordshire? Look no further, WeFix Mobile is here to help! We can repair all phone issues within 60 minutes and all our Realme repair service is done in our own service centre. 90% of the Realme repair you need can be done on the spot. Also, all Realme repair costs in our shop are inclusive of labor repair fee. Generally, we can complete the Realme repair within 60 minutes.
Some common issues for phone repair Oxfordshire include screen / lcd replacement, battery replacement and so on. All Realme phone repair costs in our shop are relatively cheaper compared to other Oxfordshire Realme service centre.
How Much Does The Realme Repair Cost?
Our repair cost for the replacement is considerably cheaper than any other Oxfordshire Realme service centre hence it is wise to choose us for your repairs. And the labor fee is already included in the prices quoted before proceeding on with the repair. The repair cost all depends on the type of Realme repair services you need.
Looking For Another Realme Model Oxfordshire?
Need another phone repair for your devices? Simply visit our Realme repair pages for more.
Realme Screen Replacement
- Screen replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after dropping it, causing a faulty display.
- Our Realme service centre has 2 different grades for the screen. Above all, grade A is equivalent to original as comparable to Realme service center in Oxfordshire, while the Grade B Screen is OEM, which is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- How much does it cost to fix Realme screen? It all depends on the model of your phone. Sometimes if the display is not working and you need a LCD replacement, the pricing will be slightly higher.
- Replacing a cracked screen is possible only if the Realme phone’s touch responsiveness is still functional and the display or LCD DOES NOT have lines or marks. If the Realme phone screen touch is unresponsive, you may need to replace both the cracked screen and LCD instead of only the cracked screen. Refer to our Realme LCD replacement for more information.
Realme LCD Replacement
- LCD Replacement is a common and frustrating problem. Many of us end up with a cracked screen after a drop, causing a faulty display.
- Our Realme service centre has 2 different grades of LCD. Above all, grade A LCD is equivalent to original, while grade B is OEM and is cheaper, however, it is faded in color and cracks more easily.
- Your Realme phone’s screen is not functional and the screen displays HAS marks or lines. If the damaged phone’s display has NO marks or lines, and is touch-sensitive. You may require screen replacement in this case. Do note that screen and lcd replacement are both different repair processes so it is important to determine which is the one you need. If you are uncertain about the issue, please contact us and we will do a free check up for you.
Realme Back Glass Replacement
- The back glass parts our Realme service centre uses has a longer lifespan and is considerably cheaper compared to official Realme service center Oxfordshire.
- The Realme back glass replacement is for those Realme phones whose back glass has a noticeable crack.
- Make sure the Realme screen display or LCD DOES NOT have any lines or black marks and the phone powers on and charges normally.
- If the phone doesn’t charge when plugged in with a power supply. There may be no display because your charging port is also faulty.
- You require Realme front glass or screen replacement if there are black marks or lines appearing on the Realme display. Refer to our Realme LCD Replacement for more information.
Realme Battery Replacement
- Our Realme service center also uses battery replacement that is A grade and equivalent to the original. The Realme battery repair cost in our shop is cheap which completes within 30 minutes.
- It is normal if your Realme battery life does not last long after a period of time due to deteriorating.
- The number of charges on your device has exceeded 365 times (translates to charging once a day for one year). If you are unsure, refer to our battery replacement blog post for more information.
- If the Realme phone cannot power on or battery percentage does not increase despite showing that it is charging. You may need a charging port replacement.
Realme Charging Port Replacement
- Charging port replacement is a simple process which completes within 30 minutes. This phone repair cost in our service center is also cheaper.
- If your phone cannot be charged, there’s no charging icon when plugged in or only starts charging at a certain angle, then this replacement is for you.
- Sometimes the microphone of the device is not working due to malfunction on the charging port because the charging port board includes the microphone as well.
- Make sure you tested that your Realme doesn’t charge even with a working cable and it was working and fully powered prior to this.
- If the device heats up despite being idle, the issue may lie with a faulty battery. Be on the lookout for a bloated battery in this case and get the battery replaced ASAP.
Realme Camera Replacement
- Our Realme camera replacements ( lens, front and rear ) are Grade A which is equivalent to the original.
- This Realme phone repair Oxfordshire is for you if your camera has a broken lens, there are blurry spots on the picture you took using either the back or front camera and there are cracks on the lens.
- There are times the camera app freezes after you snap a photo. This issue is mostly related to the motherboard instead of the camera. Sometimes this issue is also related to water damage done on the phone.
Realme Camera Removal Service
- Camera removal is a popular service in Oxfordshire. It is the norm for most Oxfordshire boys who are serving NS (National Service). This is because most army camps in Oxfordshire have designated red zones that prohibit the possession of camera smartphones.
- Some camps allow only sandblasting the phone, while some of them allow camera removal. Others allow covering up of the lens from the inside with a piece of material.
It is important to check your camp’s guidelines carefully before approaching us for the removal service.
How Is This Phone Camera Removal Service Like?
- The phone camera will be returned to you after removal – you can easily re-install it with us or another service center in the future.
- Both the front and rear camera will be removed at a one-time cost. No need to pay twice to remove both.
- You can choose between removal, sandblasting, or cover-up of the lens from inside. This depends on the rules and regulations of the camp.
- Our service center adheres strictly to the guidelines of Army camps for NS. Come to us for a peace of mind. We provide cheaper removal services compared to any other repair service center and countless customers in Oxfordshire are satisfied with our services.
Realme Motherboard Repair
- Realme Motherboard repair is very challenging and hard to fix properly because most repair service centers in Oxfordshire do not have the skill to fix it. Their cost for the repair is much more expensive as well. Not WeFix Mobile. Our technicians are experts in the field and we can solve most common motherboard hardware problems including:
Audio IC, Power IC, U2 IC, Touch IC, Touch disease repair, shorted motherboard, hard disk, NAND IC and charging issues.
- Depending on which parts require repair, your chances of data recovery will be the highest at WeFix Mobile. Our skilled technicians will ensure that your data is intact as much as possible.
- Do note that: Motherboard Replacement will 100% cause data loss, while Motherboard Repair may not. As far as possible, vouch for repairing instead of a replacement to secure your phone’s data.
- The quoted price is for Motherboard Repair only. Realme motherboard replacement is very expensive and not worth it despite which service center you opt for.
Realme Water Damage Repair
- Water corrosion is the worst repair in Oxfordshire. One reason being, it is difficult to estimate the repair cost. We can only diagnose the degree of damage your phone sustained in our service center. While a little splash may not damage your phone, most smartphones cannot survive even 10 minutes in the rain.
- Note that the phone repair cost includes chemical wash only. It does NOT include repair cost for Realme phone’s spoiled parts replacement. A chemical wash will lengthen the lifespan of your phone. Do not leave your Realme phone un-serviced after coming into contact with water – the symptoms may appear after some time.
- If you prefer having a faster Realme phone repair Oxfordshire, at a cheaper repair cost in our shop compared to the authorized Realme Oxfordshire service centre, we are your best choice!
- Do note that water damage repair is most effective if it briefly drops into freshwater. If your Realme was dropped into seawater or salt water, the chances of successful repair are slim in this case.
Case Trust Accreditation
- With CaseTrust Accreditation, you can be sure of fair business practices for any phone repair.
- Ever bought defective parts from another service center in Oxfordshire? Were there lots of inconveniences by the other service center?
- Good news! Now you don’t have to spend so much time checking your product for flaws. No need to pour over the fine print of contracts. You can proceed with your Realme repair service Oxfordshire confidently.
What payment methods do you accept?
Our service center supports payment by cash, NETS or GrabPay. However, for transactions above $1000 SGD, we will only accept cash due to high transaction charges for NETS and GrabPay.
Do you provide delivery services?
Yes. We provide delivery services with charges for $15 SGD. Our usual delivery timing is between 1pm to 6pm daily. Do note that we do not provide delivery for repair services and oversea shipping services.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How Can I Fix My Realme Phone Repair?
- Find the Realme repair you need to fix your mobile phone problem.
- Add to Cart and proceed to Check-out. No payment is required for online check-out.
- Enter the promo code found at the check-out page for $3 off. Applicable for all online orders only.
- Wait for our confirmation SMS. (We strive to respond within 1 hour.)
- Drop by to get your mobile phone fixed. Pay for your Realme repair cost in our shop after we have fixed your mobile phone.
It’s that simple! Contact us now at 92230410 or hit the WhatsApp button! Follow us on our Facebook page to get the latest update whether we are operating on special dates such as Chinese New Year period.
Does Realme Repair Have A Warranty?
Yes! Below are our warranty policy:
- How long is the Realme phone warranty? There will be a 30 days warranty for all mobile phone repair services.
- There is no warranty for phone camera removal, or any phone parts installation services where the parts are from your own source
- Please sign off and ensure your phone repair details are successfully registered into our system after the Realme repair.
- For water damage units, our warranty applies to the replaced parts only.
- Warranty does not cover cosmetic defects, water damage, cracked screens and human errors.
Is There Other Phone Brands Repair Available?
Need repair service for other phone brands? Visit our Shop Page here to search for the required repairs.
How Much Does Phone Repair Cost?
The pricing for repairs varies depending on what Realme repair you need. No matter which repair, our prices are relatively lower compared to any other Realme service center.
Where Can I Get My Realme Repair In Oxfordshire?
WeFix Mobile currently has branches across Oxfordshire!
You can check out more about all outlets here.
Phone Instalment Plans At WeFix Mobile
At WeFix Mobile, I offer the cheapest and best prices for repair services, purchase of mobile devices and accessories. Choose Atome or Grab PayLater with me to experience the convenience of Buy Now Pay Later. Click here to find out more!